Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tig Notaro is the feces of the species

I enjoyed writing about housedresses. I like it much more than writing about what criminal feces of the species is Tig Notaro, beleive me, blog. I never knew Notaro and now I am forced to say her idiotic name to so many lawyers and other not charming folks,  when I could be discussing housedresses or in the alternative really going on a quest to find one for my mother.  In truth, I haven't made as exhaustive effort as I could have.

Blog, by adding Lijit I got labels again. This is AWESOME!

My hate plate is obviously beyond full but sadly many "dishes' are still vying to join that plate.  Hmmm.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...