Saturday, October 17, 2009

scrapbooking is so yesterday

Undear Los Angeles Sewage Attorneys,

If your ploy ever works and you suceed in your fraudulent incompetency monstrosity-- I will still manage to do digital collaging from the inside. Or, I will get my benefactors to do it with my artistic direction from the outside.

I'm inspired to write a poem once more:

Digital Collaging is the wave of the future, see.
 And, I am it's founder.
No one but now one will come between digital collaging and me

best,
thumbing a very large nose since 1982

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a site on a theme interesting you.

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...