Thursday, October 1, 2009

this year i learned that geeks are mean

No time to blog without feeling like a lazy hog, blog. Too much to do - having to fight what I have no right to be fighting. Meanwhile, the dim and ugly lesbian who named herself "Tig" is still unscathed. I've had to write (and still am not done) with bar and judicial complaints. Get the civil complaint in tip top shape before tommorow. Get the prosecutor to see the light-- or face endless attempts to set things right. I keep rhyming without meaning to. Annoying.

I mention Samoa and there's an earthquake there. Have you noticed?
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...