Saturday, December 12, 2009

never appreciated the ramen noodle jokes before/Mr. Maruchen I must have been good to you in an other life.

Are blogs in vogue anymore?

In my absence have they died out altogether?

 Is mine just too fractured- should I have stuck with donuts afterall?

But, I got sick of them. That's been my M.O with all foods and most things... 3 months max and I want them out of my life. Neeext!

 Was I building a loyal and desirable demographic when I started posting pics of snacks enjoyed by only those wearing scrubs(naughty kinds)? 

How does one glean the viability of a demographic on the internet?

Should I promote this purveyor,  http://nacsconnect.bdmetrics.com/CDT-6235231/Snak-King/Details.aspx

They were our(my homegirls from the big house)king, that's no lie. Let's just forget the missing C. It most likely is due to copyright issues.

And, who knew there was a thing like granny goose snacks?


 Much less, that the jalapeno popcorn varitey was a most excellent edition to a ramen soup?






Thank goodness, these are available from the 99 cents store or the "Street."


add this(obnoxiously overpriced at $1.75)  and pleasure sneaks into the pokey.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this indecipharable spam a good sign?

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours these days, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It'ѕ bеautiful
ѵаlue enough fοr mе.
In my oрiniоn, if all website owners аnd blοggeгѕ mаde gοod content mateгial
as yоu probably did, the web ωіll probably
be a lot morе useful thаn ever bеfore.


Alsο vіѕit my wеb
sitе :: cafe rouge restaurant

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...