Sunday, December 6, 2009

To blog or not to blog is an obvious post Shakespearan dillemma. To edit or not to edit one's blog- as well. I've decided to edit from now-- so readers( I know you are there somewhere) should take a second look if you get the time.

But before I go for an indeterminate amount of time i want to share my favorite pimp names :

1- Bonafidies(Spelled like that on my ex bunkies tattoo and she didn't even know that word!!!! I had to explain what Bonafide or Bonafides means!!)
2) Sugar Free
3)Babe Ruth

I actually wrote 96 pages on every aspect of this ... oy... oh... uh.. xperience and keep your eye out for it from your local bookseller.

So sanely yours
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...