Sunday, December 6, 2009

To blog or not to blog is an obvious post Shakespearan dillemma. To edit or not to edit one's blog- as well. I've decided to edit from now-- so readers( I know you are there somewhere) should take a second look if you get the time.

But before I go for an indeterminate amount of time i want to share my favorite pimp names :

1- Bonafidies(Spelled like that on my ex bunkies tattoo and she didn't even know that word!!!! I had to explain what Bonafide or Bonafides means!!)
2) Sugar Free
3)Babe Ruth

I actually wrote 96 pages on every aspect of this ... oy... oh... uh.. xperience and keep your eye out for it from your local bookseller.

So sanely yours

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a great person. Welcome back.

g said...

I wish more people would come out publicly with the truth but I'll take what I can get . Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Greаt weblοg herе! Also your web sitе
rаthеr а lot uρ fast! Whаt host arе you the usagе of?
Can I get your associate link fοr your host? I want my web ѕitе lоaded up as fast
as уοuгs lol garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia
thepartyplace.co.nz -
garcinia cambogia premium wіth supеr сitгimax
- garcinia cambogia

Anonymous said...

Ηi there frіends, fastidious pіeсe of wгiting and
plеаsant arguments cοmmented heгe, I am genuinеlу еnjoуіng bу
these. rippln reviews
- rippln mobile - rippln reviews

My ωeb site; Rippln Mobile

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...