Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I see you!

Some ip from the city of Los Angeles is back and this time they are looking for Jennifer Waxler and Martin Boags city attorney.  Strangely self interested-- these rotten apple city attorneys. Why no nasty ass Felise Kalpakian?

 I wonder if the jury will find it interesting that this vindictive bunch of life and money wasters is regularly looking to see what others are saying only about them. In the age of the internet, Waxler and Boags, should understand that they can't just display a stunning lack of candor in front of the tribunal, force  illegal ex partes, soviet era competency ploys, fixed sidebars, false imprisonment, slander and defamation-- too many crimes to name here but they will be told elsewhere.  I truly see them as very stupid and self destructive- I have the transcripts and there are witnesses. Why are they now worriedly looking up themselves? Boags seems to think that it's cute that he's such a bad man. It's not. It's really really not cute at all. Winning at all costs is for losers. Please, get off my blog... or don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...