Monday, February 1, 2010

And, she's dressed well too

I want to write a big hello and give a thanks to my spiffy lawyer, Alissa Malzman, but I mean why would she ever read this thing. Since the chances of her reading this are so slim I can say what i want about her-- So,  I came away from our phone talk with tons of hope. She went to the best possible schools and seems real sharp and human. I'm pretty sure I got lucky.... finally. Luck has been a mean old no show for almost 2 years straight.

I could write more about all the fine qualities of Ms. Malzman, but back fat kalpakian and the rest are a virulent bunch and best not to let them in on my good fortune.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...