Friday, January 1, 2010

they just called tiger woods a disgraced golfer- foolish!

Morning ex revelers,

Done with watching the ball drop?
You know in my 30 some years in New York/
I never had the slightest urge to see
the ball drop in person or on TV/
crowds ain't for me.
Article in New Yorker about how respected you are in the ghetto if you have "rhymes" and I'm thinking how i should have been born in the ghetto. But, I think you also need beats and i don't think I have those so this is a shout out to someone out in the void- if you gots the beats I gots the rhymes.


And now I'll put a pic of a beet to get my point across better.


Feliz Neuva Yearo and Decado!
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...