Thursday, March 11, 2010

brimming with impeachment, bitches

Up and at em, blog. I tried to abandon you but when you see the city attorney reading you so voraciously it's tempting to give them something new to read about. So, Fraulein Ford, the hapless or wicked(not yet sure) prosecutor on this deeply strange case is showing my lawyer pics of her dog during a break in the proceeding. And this leads to a whole showing of everyone's dogs. I don't have a dog but if I had one I wouldn't show it because they would probably try to get me prosecuted for some leash law or if my dog had a scratch on his paw they'd try to jail me for animal cruelty.

 Anway, Oohing and aahhing and banality of evil  display of animal tenderness by the city attorney bozo - this louse is prosecuting a victim and knows it,  and I have to endure the phony shmony spectacle of "civility" between adversaries.  I can't stand that. I don't see any need to pretend I have anything but revulsion and contempt for these destructive and wasteful monsters.
Then, this wolf in wimp's clothing keeps smiling at me and I want to get a court order to make her stop because I've suffered enough and  Jennifer Waxler always smiled at me too and then followed that up with actions that earned her special places in hell. But, since I misplaced my last marble and have just gone to fed up honestville- I said to that pernicious smiling villian, " Stop smiling at me. It's unseemly." And, she goes, " I'm a happy person. I smile."
And, my god, this woman is taking the mantle of massively obscene travesty and she's "happy."
Oh, it all gets so predictable at moments like that. Yawn.

I'm hoping to document this all in depth by this weekend and put it on my well traficked blog. So, keep an eye out, dear ratfaces.
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...