Thursday, March 25, 2010

Untalented comedian got her bentzen ball and other rewards and yet she's here everyday.

My god, that gnat, Martha Kelly, still reads me religiously. I bet she's sitting around with those two uglies Jackie Kashian and Jeff Klinger waiting on a call from Tig Mathilda Notaro  to throw them any bone for their false testimony. It worked for Whitaker and Seccia.
 What a twisted little geek she is that Martha Kelly. She's so the type that is ignored all her life by everyone and I should just continue because truly she is less than zero, but I think it won't help her civil matters if she keeps coming here non stop after her false  testimony. homely wallflowers like her love to hurt people like me and my sister. It's the way of the world.
Martha Martha Martha, you could have just told the truth. Get lost, or I'll accuse you of cyberstalking me, pruneface.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...