Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scott Boxenbaum youtube flop and stinky tortfeasors

Scott Boxenbaum is  the  big search item on my stupid  blog.

I wonder if that complete piece of crap understands the gravity of his actions, and how they will affect him for a very long time.

For those who wonder what he did-- I'll just tell it in a nutshell version because it's so ugly and I don't need to be traumatized any more.

Scott Boxenbaum, for no reason, and it can only be presumed to fit in or make friends with those he saw as more successful, viciously and very willingly went on comedy message boards to defame me in the most ugly ways imaginable. This old bitch is way over 40, and yet most 10 year olds would never do or tolerate what he did. I have never  done a thing to him nor did I even know who he was.  I later realized he bummed a cigarette off me one night and did so after he did what he did. He's earns such a special place and I focus on him more than the ones below because he was the most active and the most anxious. He literally was foaming at the mouth at the thought of using my misfortune to his benefit. I have all the documents and everyone who has seen it just thinks That Scott Boxebaum is one sick sad piece of shit.

Katie Ford brought his name up at trial- in what one would assume was some attempt to have me show anger. But, she was so wrong.  I have no anger or care or anything for him. I am only angry at the existence of such human crap and how they spoil life so often for good people.

I get overcome with such a sense of WHY would any higher power create such a useless diseased imbeciles such as Reeta Piazza or Scott Boxenbaum. The same with Tig Notaro, and all of the most egregoius tortfeasors, really. It's this universal spiritual disgust and  it's seperate from the anger you get from loss of trust or hurt feelings.


  It's a deep existenial sigh type of thing . The rotten egg, Katie Ford, City Attorney, did what her


 Anyhow, so that's why Scott Boxenbaum sometimes crops up on my blog.
Actually, as an FYI- I would never name anyone on my blog who is not a stone cold sociopath. Someone who has hurt me and my family, for no good reason, in major major ways.

I would never name anyone but those who are inexusable.

3 comments:

L said...

Somebody looking up "Stef Willen Writer,"

What a crock. Stef Willen claims to be a writer and an artist and an actress. Stef Willen is a desperate liar above all else.
She claims tons of other things and accuses those good to her of crimes they never commit. Then, you find out none of what she claims against all those people victimizing her is true at all.
Stef Willen lies about those who let her stay with them rent free for months on end out. She will say they are antisemites and that the police are called to their house for domestic violence. All lies, you'll later find out.
. Some of her lies are those that no one can accept- the kind of lies she will never live down. She likes making up stories of police and she'll invent violence just for kicks or to win back the only friend she has.
Stef Willen is a con artist- not an artist.
Every penny she'll ever make will be seen as assets to be paid her many victims.

hudson said...

Stef Willen gives me the willies. She has crazy eyes and she seems so insecure and angry. I'm not surprised that she's made so many enemies.

alisa said...

Hudson,
Thanks for your comment. She seems angry and insecure but she's actually more than that- she's a pathological liar and will ruin peoples lives for kicks. Please expand on her as folks need to be warned. Stef Willen is truly a very dangerous individual.

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...