Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tig Notaro has factitious disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder

It's exactly what Tig Notaro has and it is a very creepy dangerous disease. I saw it on the Joy Behar show and it explains why Tig Notaro did what she did to me.
Stef Willen also has this disorder, perhaps, but my take is that she is just a vicious animal and pathological liar.

I should have more compassion for Tig Notaro as it is a real disease/disorder but I don't. Sorry. When you start falsely accusing, in the course of her disease, the falsely accused shouldn't have to feel bad for the sickly false accuser.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...