So many "reputable" publications are selling their integrity for a piece of the Pie that comes with keeping Kroll happy.
So many untenable conflicts of interest exist in so many systems. It's depressing and scary. It's shocking, to me. I had no clue how bad it is, and how screwed is the whole stinking world, with these kind of people in power. And the biggest mystery of all is how they stay so under the radar.
I'm too galled(or is it appalled?) to add much more. Just check out some of these, and see that the Economist,or particular dirty writers-( who are not acting as Mary Cuddahe did http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/08/a-spy-in-the-jungle/60770/-) are writing profiles that are full of omission and dishonesty. FYI- I didn't know about Kroll when the comments were written, so I didn't write any of them.
- www.economist.com/node/21569028Jan 5, 2013 - The best-known is Kroll, founded by Jules Kroll, a former assistant district attorney, in 1972. Along with a dozen or so rivals, it can undertake ...The Economist
- www.economist.com/node/21569028/commentsJan 5, 2013 - Why didn't this article mention the fact that Kroll actually helped facilitate the ... Kroll is also pretty darn good at enabling financial fraud, too.The Economist
- [PDF]www.kroll.com/library/KRL_FraudReport2012-13.pdfSolutions and carried out by the Economist Intelligence Unit, polled. 839 senior executives worldwide from a broad range of industries and functions in July and ...Kroll Inc.
- [PDF]www.kroll.com/.../KRL_FraudReport2013-14_USLetterPRESS...Oct 18, 2013 - out by the Economist Intelligence Unit, polled 901 senior executives ... This document is owned by Kroll and the Economist Intelligence Unit Ltd,.Kroll Inc.
- www.kroll.com/fraud-report/2011-12/press-only/Full Report. Annual Kroll Fraud Report 2012/13; The fifth Annual Kroll Global Fraud Report, prepared in cooperation with the Economist Intelligence Unit.Kroll Inc.
- fraud.kroll.com/economist-intelligence-unit-overview/For the seventh year running, The Economist Intelligence Unit, commissioned by Kroll, surveyed senior executives from around the world across a wide variety ...
- management firm ... 2001-2014 Reliance Network and Prudential Cooper & Co.
- [PDF]www.economistinsights.com/.../FraudReport_English-UK_September07....Kroll commissioned The Economist Intelligence Unit to conduct a worldwide survey on ... respondents came from the financial services industry (18%) followed by ... any responsibility or liability for reliance by any person on this information.
- [PDF]www.economistinsights.com/sites/.../FraudReport_English-UK_Oct09.pd...Tim Whipple, President, Kroll Consulting Services. EIu ovErvIEw. .... Kroll Global Fraud Report • Annual Edition 2009/2010 | 3. contEnts ...
- finance.yahoo.com/.../fleishmanhillard-kroll-launch-data...Mar 27, 2014 - Kroll's role in the alliance will focus on enterprise network security and threat detection, ... crisis management and reputation recovery services. ... said Bob Winslow, FleishmanHillard head of Global Practices and Products. .... for anyYahoo! Finance
I'm sure there's much more -- that substantiates my very strange POSITION on this Kroll entity.