Monday, November 7, 2016

twisted menace to society, felise kalpakian, is stalking this nearly deceased blog

I wrote about her a few days ago, and a few hours later- IP from Burbank looking at it.

If I see that same IP on this, I'll know that this aesthetically disastrous gutter snipe, Felise Cohen Kalpakian, has put her obese louse of a self, on a google alert.

Judges Samantha Jessner and Judge Karla Kerlin also appear to read the blog posts referencing them, too many times for comfort. I'm talking once a month for 7 years plus now. What are these sociopathic shrews hoping to gain?

I'd love to know real bad.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...