Friday, June 5, 2009

If my mother gets any cuter I will have to cook her.

Damn, blog. I need to tell you what my mother just said,

" I see Two Spagetti on the floor. Not one... but TWO spaghetti on the floor. Animals. oysh, I can't stand these kids."

She keeps talking...

" I talked to Carodoza. He seems nervous....Tony knows I talked to Cardozo otherwise.

Ok, she just realized that I am planning to blog about what she says and she said, "
Why would want to write about such horrible things. Do they know that you are not kids, but old ladies."

1 comment:

Tex said...

The best thing is I can hear your mother's voice when she's talking about the spaghetti, and it's so cute it makes me want to tie a shoelace to....oh, no, wait, that's not right. It just sends me, she's so adorable. Two old ladies, snerk.

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...