Thursday, June 11, 2009

Leave the busses be

Now I remember what I really wanted to blog about. Out and about yesterday in the downtown Los angeles area which is a post or essay to itself but man oh man no wonder I was wanting to see Nurse Jackie. I thought it was because maybe Edie Falco had some heft that excited me and that might be mildly true but the real reason I felt bummed out for thinking I would be missing it is because.... it is on every fucking bus in the los angeles area. The picture of Edie Falco with the syringe is also on hot dog stands. The tops of them, I can't remember how you call them the umbrella type thing yes they are advertising this show on there, and everywhere really. Just everywhere. And as I said the show sucked something fierce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel this is among the so much important information
for me. And i am glad reading your article.
But wanna commentary on few normal things, The website style is great,
the articles is in reality great : D. Excellent process, cheers
Here is my homepage :: Orlando hookah

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...