Monday, July 27, 2009

145 hits by Wednesday . Sucksess. HA. What a crock

If i start the day right
I will have a decent night
If I start the day wrong
so will I have to title this tune:

"Soon it will be afternoon"



Rabbis arrested in Jersey
Oy Oy Oy
Leaks in Michael Jackson case.
Broken ribs at my place.
Motions made to save more than face
OY OY OY crowley gets a beer
as I sip tap water and sneer.
don't you worry about me I now have a brita filter
so little rhymes with filter and off kilter is too obvious!~


Ok then, alla take the wheel or mohammad
or yahweh or even budda
almost nothing rhymes with Buddah
so I'll leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...