Sunday, September 13, 2009

Found my niche, thank you very much

Niche time. Live coverage of the Chabad telethon as it happens:

Disclaimer before continuing: I think Chabad is great and my mockery is restricted to elon gold and  the production of this awful... production.

My mother just informed me that Jon Voigt was there. I never ever would have guessed while watching the Deer Hunter(AWESOME!) that this small nosed shaygits and eventual dad of angelina jolie( I couldn't have known) would turn out to be such a jew lover.  Alec Baldwin turned out to be aggressively "liberal" and Gary Sinise is a Neo -con. I can't and you can't figure any of this shit out.

I need a fritter so bad.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...