Friday, January 8, 2010

Whateva

I've found a new place to blog that is sooo great that I got a sweet sweet compliment my first day by a named person so don't expect me to wax and wane on here as much.  I have become disheartened by the sporadic and anonymous posters, as they say. Whateva.

Spanking studies have led me to laugh out loud when I read a study about how " Cell Phones help Alzeihemers." Last month  cell phones caused brain cancer(maybe) and now we should clutch it closer to our ears because it might stave off dementia in our declining years. Whateva.

My new feeling about spanking is that ... it's complicated.... but simple. If your parents were sadists and spanked out of malice or spite or other creepiniesses than maybe you'll be scarred for life.  Then, I think what does being scarred for life entail anyway, and then I think if your parents did what ever they did with the best intentions you'll be okay somehow(if you stay away from cell phones.) Whateva.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People used to think it was necessary to "spank" adult members of the community, military trainees, and prisoners. In some countries they still do. In our country, it is considered sexual assault if a person over the age of 18 is "spanked", but only if over the age of 18.

g said...

I really don't and can't disagree with you. Most people are a mess and many of those messed up people were spanked so who really knows but this enforced adult spanking sounds repulsive and beyond degrading.

Spanking as an adult is equated with kink and I can see that an adult would only be spanked against his or her will by a rapist type.


The odd thing is that so many adults seek out spanking as a part of thier sex lifes. Hmmm. I would blog about that if I was capable of talking about stuff like that.

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...