Thursday, September 4, 2014

World Exclusive Hilarity: Nick Kroll berates(few) fans after Comedy For Hilarity event

Get with the program sycophants! I am done with the League and you simpering  low brow League Fans. I have moved on to biting uh satire about uh ... reality TV.


I've moved on to uh uh uh bigger and uh better things. Is that a Cavemen pic I see!? Do you want my dad to get our cops on yo ass!


No? Ok, then.  We all have so many friends out there and if you don't shape up with Kroll Show glossies well my many friends will uh uh not sign a League thing uh ever again!

And  I Nick Kroll hope you know that I do not care about your evening!

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...