Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Why has David Letterman and Ellen Degeneres refused to book cancer comedian, Tig Notaro?

I've noted that Nick Kroll and Tig Notaro have managed to slither onto nearly ever interview show but Ellen, David Letterman, and Jay Leno. Surely, its a matter of preference, and not a policy.

We have a cancer ridden woman here, Jay, Dave and Ellen. We won't get into Nick Kroll and his own three season show on Comedy Central.

 A cancer stricken woman who allegedly got on a stage, and in some very special way advanced the plight of cancer stricken lesbian comedians?

 I posed that as a question, cause I don't know. I'm asking. I don't get it. And,  I don't necessarily believe, at all, that Notaro ever had cancer, or even  that she did a real set with a real audience, at this point. It is my firm belief that in desperation and in response to a pending lawsuit, she and Nick Kroll cooked up a whole new world of lies. Now, to keep the lies going Notaro got a make up artist and an insanely non sensical documentary to shut down the behind the scene suspicioln.

But, I've learned that blog posts must stay short, to get read, and so I'll address  that in another post... For Now...


Why at minute 45 of this insufferable tape,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KGA7QL35C0 does Tig Notaro respond to a question  where someone sees her on a talk show... from the audience with, " It couldn't have been Letterman, They flat out refused to book me."

Why have Letterman, Leno, and Ellen refused to book this lady? She's not too edgy, she's not even too obscure anymore since the cancer hoax....She is a cancer stricken hero according so much Nick Kroll commissioned press. ... She even states in this same tape that she had the "No 1 album in the world." What gives?



No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...